Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

For the Mom on the Go

Every once in a while I venture out into the real world with a mission to treat myself. Just a little something that will make me feel pretty again and give me that hint of colour that will make my complexion come to life and hide the lack of sleep I have been dealing with over the last 3 years. I know, alot to ask!! My big outing was to the local drug store a couple of weeks. I was looking for a little mommy pick me up for the mom on the go who is totally pressed for time. Every minute is precious with two little girls under the age of 3 demanding my attention at all times. And then I saw it, the Clinique Chubby Stick.

The Clinique Chubby Stick is a moisturizing tinted lip balm. Its easy to apply, compliments any complexion and never needs to be sharpened. Just swivel up to reveal more balm, apply and off you go with a hint of shine and tons of moisture.

Super functional, makes on-to-go application a cinch and comes in a rainbow of colours. The Clinique Chubby Stick is shaped like a big crayon so trying to find it in your diaper bag or purse is really easy. Big plus for me!!

I'm always looking for new things for my two little girls that I forget about myself. So this post is for all the mommies out there that need a little pick me up, who approach the baby or kid section first in a store and who need to go out and make a little purchase for themselves that will make them feel connected to the outside world. I know sounds a little crazy that the Clinique Chubby Stick could do all that, but sometimes its the little things in life that make the biggest impact.

SSMom

No comments:

Post a Comment