Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

The Bubble Guppies Obsession

With two little ones running around, finding time to get things done could be a little difficult to nearly impossible at times. All of a sudden one day this magnificent show came on television that grabbed the attention of both my children to the point I thought they were both in a trance - Bubble Guppies!!!!!

They are cute, lovable and relatable. My girls absolutely love each of the characters with their unique set of personalities. As soon as they hear the show come on I could do just about anything that needs to be done - and trust me I am a mommy with a mission for that 20 - 25 minutes or so. Not only are they in love with the Bubble Guppies, but so am I.

All kidding aside, the show uses colourful characters and lively music to create storylines that are  educational, enchanting and entertaining. Every episode provides preschoolers with the opportunity to go on an adventure with the bubble guppies to learn about life and the world that surrounds them while they sing and dance.

If you are looking for a show that will enchant, provide sheer happiness and make your children laugh out loud check out the Bubble Guppies.

SSMom

No comments:

Post a Comment